2020 Registration Process Information & Pricing
- 2020 season registration is CLOSE
- 2020 Maize Season Cancellation Notice (Registration Closed For the 2020 Season)
- We strongly encourage all families to register as early as possible to take advantage of lower registration rates
- An installment payment plan option is available, it will require an initial minimum deposit of $100 per player with monthly installment payments for the remaining balance.
- Registration rates will increase as the season gets closer
- A minimum payment of $100 (per child) must be paid online to complete the online portion of registration, lock in current registration rate and secure your child(s) spot on the roster.
- We will NOT accept in person cash/check payments, MUST complete registration and payment online
- Please complete online registration prior to attending any in person registration/equipment fitting events.
- We will ONLY accept complete paperwork packets!!! You must have all 4 documents prepared and ready or we will not accept the packet
MANDATORY paper form and documents to complete and turn in at registration/equipment fitting event
We will ONLY accept paper copies of the form and documents if ALL 4 items, listed below, are prepared and available. We will NOT accept a few documents at a time.
1. DJFL Registration & Heads Up Concussion contract (available for download here)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate for us to keep (must resubmit every year)
3. Copy of Parent/Guardian Drivers License/ID (must resubmit every year)
4. Copy of 2020 Sports Physical, needs to have been completed within the 2020 calendar year (must resubmit every year)
** The above documents are required per DJFL guidelines. Maize Football and Cheer organization must have copies on file during all practices and games.**
Off season training will begin in late July for ONLY those athletes that have completed the entire online registration process AND turned in all required paperwork. Your child will NOT be allowed to participate in off season training or practices until ALL paperwork is turned in.
We may not be able to make copies and/or have any paper documents to provide you with so please come prepared if you'd like your child to participate.
2020 Football Pricing
- $250.00 Early Bird Registration Fee, price will increase on 7/1/19
- $100.00 Volunteer Fee (Once per family and refundable upon completion of volunteer responsibilities)
Items included/provided: Shoulder pads, helmet, game pants, game jersey and 2020 season commemorative souvenir.
Items not included/provided: Practice pants, practice jersey, cleats, mouth guard, protective cup, and game socks (white/navy)
2020 Cheer Pricing
- $200.00 Registration Fee (Cheer Pack Included ) Cheer pack includes: shoes, spank, body shirt, bow , backpack, socks, Pom Poms.
Items included/provided: Full Maize uniform with a warm up for the season . These items are to be returned at end of the season.
Once your online registration is complete please install the Team Snap app. Once we've assigned your child to a team you'll be able to see all season information and receive our communications.
We'll collect volunteer fees from every family and is now required to be paid at the time of registration. Volunteering is how we accomplish a successful game day, it takes us all to make a great experience for the kids. Sign up for the actual volunteer spots will take place via our Team Snap app.
$100 (refundable upon completion of volunteer duties)
$100 (non-refundable, if choosing to opt out)
We're looking forward to a great 2020 season, GO MAIZE!
Participants must live within certain boundaries of Washtenaw County in order to be eligible to register with us. In general, our boundaries are open to any participant who lives within the Ann Arbor Public Schools district.
For those children who live outside this area and would be in another DJFL teams territory we can seek to have a waiver signed if you want to participate with the Maize Football and Cheer organization.
Full refund up to the first day of practice
50% during first week of practice
After first week of practice no refunds
All requests must be submitted in writing to the President.